Saturday, May 23, 2015

Wardrobe Challenge Finally Wrapped Up

So I never did the final post for the wardrobe challenge here.  I did on Pattern Review, and within the deadline, so it's in the contest.  By the time I finished that review and my evaluation (due on the same day), I had no energy left for writing.  Nor apparently did I for sewing.  In the last couple of weeks, I have sewn very little, so nothing to show you.  I have, finally, reorganized my notions, and am almost finished cleaning my sewing room.  This is a necessity, as it doubles as our guest room and our first guests are coming in a couple of weeks!  I have also spent more hours than necessary dealing with Adobe customer service.  Luckily, I have resolved the issue with my Creative Cloud subscription, but am still considering alternatives to the company, as it took me five separate calls to get the problem fixed.  Anyway-  here is my final wardrobe:


The full review is here at Pattern Review.  I can't decide which is my favorite piece.  Most worn are my Ginger jeans, followed closely by the moto jacket.  I love having more tops to work with, especially since three of them are somewhat plain so they can be paired with patterned bottoms.  The skirts really are statement pieces.   They are really fun to wear.

Anyway, I don't think I'll win the contest, there are tons of amazing entries.  You can see them all here.  If you are a member of Pattern Review (and have been one for 90 days) you can still vote for another 36 hours.  Anyway, back to organizing!  Mainly so I can figure out what happened to a pattern piece I have been searching for.  I am almost done with a pair of summer trousers, and want to make a matching summer blazer.  Hopefully I can get some sewing done on them this weekend.  Until next time, Happy Sewing!

P.S.  Do you guys read xoJane?  I usually post a picture on their outfit of the week post, and this week they featured my dress.  You can totally see it here.

1 comment:

  1. Looking fabulous, you should be very proud of all that hard work and well deserve a sewing rest afterwards! My favourite is your hand painted statement flowers.

    ReplyDelete