Sunday, June 8, 2014

Looking like a jacket, but what pocket?

It's starting to look like a jacket.

My question for you dear reader(s) (if there is even one), what kind of pocket would you put on this jacket?  The pattern calls for a slanted double welt pocket, which I used on the last Luffa I made.
I think maybe I phrased the question wrong.  I think it should have been how many bows makes a design too twee?  See my design hack is making the left collar into a bow.  Somewhat inspired by this Simplicity pattern
The newer version can be found here
I was thinking about the possibility of patch pockets with bows, or a flap pocket with the flap being a bow.  Too confusing? I sketched out a couple of options.  After sketching, I narrowed it down to two, but I'll wait to see what y'all have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment